Many vendors will attend, selling doll-related items, china painted porcelain, laces, trims & fabrics for costuming, kits, half-dolls, supplies and more.
The club offers Make & Take projects for all ages, and has several interesting ones planned for the show (staying with the theme). There are also many "Helper Gifts" that you can purchase tickets for.
Lunch is also available during the show. Award Ceremony is at 3:00, followed by the Door Prize drawings. Call Mary at 920-468-7834 for information. Mark it on your calendar and join us for an interesting day!!
If you'd like information on becoming a vendor at the show
- contact Mary at 920-468-7834.
All about this year's show:
- Doll supplies and porcelain dolls for sale by members
- Competition and Award's ceremony (entry forms available
- People's Choice Awards (you choose your 3 favorites)
- Doll Booths (fabrics, laces, trims, doll accessories &
- Make & Takes (adorable projects for everyone)
- Raffle and Door Prizes (gorgeous doll-related items)
Are you working on your doll for the Show Competition!!!
Mark this on your calendar - you won't want to miss it! Lots
of fun in store for all!